Clown Robbery Clown Robbery

Decent. But i don't know why you would upload it this long after putting it on youtube...

Also..

WE WANT MORE HELLBENDERS, DAMN YOU AND YOUR EMPTY PROMISES :(

Sweetest Sweetest

Damn you, you made me cry at the end.

Awesome animation though dude. I really enjoyed this. I can't find anything wrong with it.

The Crawler The Crawler

Dafuq did I just watch?

Planet clicker Planet clicker

This game lags so badly it's almost unplayable. once you get to a certain point the game wont update the population as quickly as it's supposed to, and it just takes forever to do anything.

and no, its not my computer when I have enough RAM to run a damn super computer. Visual memory never runs out for me. It's your game.

Plus it's a rip of cookie clicker.

So fuck this game.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

wow...

that was phenominal.
i have one question however.
in the end, when it is snowing..

is that supposed to be a Nuclear Winter?

Battlefield Battlefield

wtf

dude, you cant even get past the first level, you need way more gold and an easier way to destroy the castle. not only that you should have given each individual of yours health. that would have made the game a bit better. but this, this just sucks. when you cant beat something, its frustrating. this is just impossible.

Hoeloe responds:

send in 10 infantry on the first level

Til Death Til Death

This is a decent song. I was really really digging that clean tone.. But the distortion tone you are using ruins the feel in my opinion. It's sounds un-eq'd and super midrangey. I'm curious as to what you are using to record. What kind of Mic and Amp? Amp Settings? or are you using a DI device with amp modeling software? or is this one of those tinny sounding Line-6 pods?

I'm giving your 3 1/2 stars for some excellent songwriting, but i docked a star for the tone that killed my groove :(

Kylenorbury responds:

Well I use a pod hd. Im still getting the hang of getting a tone out of the new 8 string guitar I use now

Beast Within-Metaljonus Beast Within-Metaljonus

Musically this is awesome. But your mixing skills need a little work. The drums are a little too overpowering. Mainly the snare, fast double bass sections, and some cymbal bells poke way too far out in the mix. Is that Drumkit From Hell by chance? or Superior Drummer?

3 1/2 stars, good song.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks for the review guy. Yeah, I have'nt really had the chance to sit down and mix it properly. I agree with ya the drums are a tad over powering and could come back in the mix. I'm using superior 2.0 at the moment. Shoot me a message , if you have any more suggestions on the drum mix. It would be appreciated! :D

Hey Johnny Depp! Hey Johnny Depp!

I like it.. but the tone your schecter has is pretty bad. I don't know what amp you're running it through or what, but it's been a while since i heard a tone that fuzzy and muddy.