Clown Robbery Clown Robbery

Decent. But i don't know why you would upload it this long after putting it on youtube...

Also..

WE WANT MORE HELLBENDERS, DAMN YOU AND YOUR EMPTY PROMISES :(

Sweetest Sweetest

Damn you, you made me cry at the end.

Awesome animation though dude. I really enjoyed this. I can't find anything wrong with it.

The Crawler The Crawler

Dafuq did I just watch?

Wapeach Wapeach

Instead of Peach it shoulda been beach... seewatididthar.jpg

Samination responds:

Possibly, but no one would have gotten that right away.

Apple Presents The iChick Apple Presents The iChick

Obviously this idea was taken from the fim Movie 43.

You get a 0/10 for creativity.

Stop stealing other people's work.

NG Forums in a nutshell NG Forums in a nutshell

No tricky the clown to that music, so you get a 0 good sir.

Just kidding. You get a zero because this is an abominable animation.

Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

I saw SCP95 and got excited. Then it turned out to be some kid who plays call of duty, and NOT the SCP's that I know of. Be sure to label your videos better. (look up the SCP wiki)

Animation was decent. 6/10
Humor was awful. 0/10
voice acting was annoying. 0/10
art style was somewhat bland. 4/10

Jaltoid responds:

Numbers out of ten tell me nothing. Do you have any actual advice? What you found weak or strong about it specifically? Like why did you find the humor awful, and what made the animation decent? Feel free to PM me, no obligation.

Emoshine Emoshine

This is spam, just like the clock crew. Only the clock crew is sadly respected because of the sheer amount of time they've existed.

Samegame responds:

First of al the Lock Legion has been around longer than you've been a member here, and just about as long as the clock crew. We have a collection page. Secondly, spam movies are movies that are made to flood the portal, not movies that have a story and people actually spent time to make. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a very good movie, but that doesn't make it spam.

In Bruges: Five Grams In Bruges: Five Grams

Excellent for your first animation! I would just make sure you put a play button and definitive end, it's annoying when something loops, haha.

I would also like to see some voice acting as opposed to just taking the audio from a movie. Excellent animation though!

TimBentley responds:

Thank you! My next project is deffinitely going to have original voice acting in, unfortunatly I am absolutely terrible at it so I must get others to contribute, if you have any suggestions for voice actors, let me know. :)

Serenity - Albatross Serenity - Albatross

This is neat, but I don't believe it really belongs on this website. This website is mainly for animations, drawings, and music. A more suitable website for this would be Youtube.

Gerkinman responds:

I figured that because the film is made using the same techniques as stop motion animation it would be okay, but I understand what your saying. If you have a look at my profile you will see I have countless animations submitted to this site, I was really just curious to see if a project like this would be well received here.